A friend asked me which herbs I have in my kitchen right now.
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
- Nettle (Urtica dioica)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) (not pictured)
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
I’ve also got an Echinacea tincture and locally wild-crafted Oregon Grape tincture in the making. They’ll probably both be decanted next week, just in time for cold and flu season.